183 Hemlock Hill Road
- 2.09 acres of level land on prime address in Town of New Canaan
- Cedar clapboard siding, Cedar roof shingles, copper gutters and downspouts.
- Extensive stone walls, steps and patios on professionally landscaped grounds
- Circular driveway with stone piers at entrance
- Large sodded yard areas with option to install pool.
- Secondary mudroom entrance.
- Automated irrigation system with rain sensor.
- 4-Car Garage with a courtyard driveway.
- White oak dark stained floors with formal crown molding throughout.
- Recessed panels in foyer, hallway, main staircase, and dining room.
- Grand curved staircase in Foyer with mahogany railing and custom crafter millwork.
- 10’ ceilings with 8’ Tru-Stile solid doors.
- Large family room with brick masonry fireplace, flush bluestone hearth and custom wood mantle.
- Library with French door, custom built-in bookshelves and wood paneling (to be designed by owners, allowance applies).
- Powder room with pedestal sink and Mudroom bath off secondary entrance.
- Formal dining room and living room.
- Large mudroom area with cubbies, closets and access to elevator.
- Elevator servicing all 4 floors clad in Walnut.
Kitchen and Breakfast Area
- White painted, 5/4” thick, floor to ceiling, custom cabinetry.
- Custom 12.5’ island with 2” marble countertop and under-mount sink.
- Marble countertops with Ceramic subway tile backsplash.
- Viking 48” range, with ovens, custom hood, Miele paneled dishwasher and microwave.
- Two double 36” Viking refrigerator/freezer units.
- Butlers pantry with white painted maple cabinetry, marble countertops and wine storage unit.
- Large walk in Pantry with custom shelving provides ample storage.
- Breakfast area with French door opening to covered porch and large outdoor living areas.
- White oak dark stained floors and formal crown molding throughout.
- Recessed panels in foyer, upper hallway and main staircase.
- Master bedroom with masonry fireplace, bluestone surround and custom mantle.
- Large 20’ x 15’ walk-in closet that can be customized by buyer.
- Master bathroom with oversized marble slab custom shower, seating bench and ½” frameless glass door.
- Free standing Kohler cast iron soaking tub.
- Finely crafted master bath vanities with under-mount sinks and marble countertops
- Three additional bedrooms each with custom shower or cast iron tubs with subway tile surrounds.
- Common area by 2nd staircase to second level adjacent to Laundry Room.
- Laundry room with custom built-in cabinetry and sink.
- First and second floor: 8,185 sf.
- Finished third floor: 1,202 sf.
- Finished lower level: 1,500 sf. (1,500 additional sf. available to be finished)
- Lepage simulated divided light windows and patio doors.
- Multi-zoned warm air heating and central air conditioning.
- Central vac system throughout the house.
- Wired for security system.
- Wired for surround sound.
- 10’ foundations walls in lower level for maximum ceiling height
- Septic system and well